RETREATS & WORKSHOPS
A Place to Heal Retreat is located in a private and secluded gated community in
Southern Oregon overlooking a backyard creek.
Weekend Retreats and 1-Day Workshops Offered
Workshops begin on Friday: 7-9pm (Introduction)
Learn How To:
- Recognize the programming that keeps you Unhappy.
- Experience Happiness regardless of what “happens” to you.
- Eliminate common behaviors that have been proven to subtract from Happiness.
- Practice behavior that has been proven to add Happiness.
- Improve your relationships with yourSelf and others.
- Take responsibility for your Happiness in every moment.
- Define Happiness for yourself.
- Watch Wildlife from the Outside Deck
- Guided Meditation
- Breathing, Balance, Stretch and Foam Roller Classes
- Nutrition & Diet Classes
- Making Backyard Fires, and more…
- One-On-One Sessions/Group Sessions
- Accommodations & Meals
- Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Medical BreakThrough4 Massage Chair
- Vibration Plate Therapy
- Reiki Treatment
- Guided Fishing and Hiking Tours
- Winery & Brewery Tours
- Brosi Sugar Tree Farm (8 miles)
- Kruse Farms (3 miles)
- Growing Miracles Lavender Farm (5 miles)
- Wildlife Safari Park (12 miles)
- Seven Feathers Hotel & Casino (25 miles)
- Crater Lake (7 Wonders of Oregon) (98 miles)
- Diamond Lake (80 miles)
- When in season (June-August) visit local farms to pick your own produce, including cherries, blueberries, strawberries, nectarines, peaches, etc.